Executive Coach focusing on
To be a successful executive it is essential to be resilient, be able to reflect honestly and have clarity.
The goal of our coaching is to see you operate at your very highest potential. Not only intellectually but also emotionally. Your Emotional Intelligence is just as important as your cognitive abilities.
How you lead depends on more than your leadership skills alone. Those can be acquired through all the fabulous leadership skills trainings available.
Getting to know yourself is a more personal journey which will enhance you as an executive / leader. You are the most effective when you handle the emotional side of your role as well - that is where I come in. Together we will connect the two: your emotional self and your skills. You will be stronger and calmer.
Given the appropriate support and encouragement, my 16+ years experience as a coach have shown me how little it can sometimes take to become a better version of yourself. What little it can take to handle yourself better in your executive role.
Offering yourself one hour to talk freely, openly, honestly with a neutral outsider can do wonders.
Personal Development is often the one missing ingredient that turns a good executive into an even better performer.
I do not know how to do your job but I do know how to do
You benefit and so does your company.
Leadership skills trainings are important, but are not necessarily the only answer.
Contact me for your no-obligation chat about how I can help you.
- Accredited Master Coach, Professional Master Coach (AMC, International Authority for Professional Coaching and Mentoring)
- Advanced Certified SCOAP COACH - Neuroscience in Coaching by the Leading Brains Academy
- Facilitator - Now What?™ - 90 Days to Change your Life Direction.
- Practitioner Coach Dipl. 2006, NMC, Noble Manhattan - endorsed by the ILM , accredited by the International Coaching Federation
Published Self Help Author since 2014:
BALANCE - A Practical Handbook for Life's Difficult Moments
BALANCE - An Interactive Workbook for Self-Coaching.
Career, Team and Executive Coach
- Executive Coaching
- Team productivity coaching
- Leadership skills
- Career Analysis
The to success are making wise decisions, knowing yourself and loving what you do. In this way you can achieve your purpose in life. This is easier said than done, but when you develop self-awareness and acceptance of who you are, you can begin to use your natural, unique strengths and decision-making style without apology. The way becomes much clearer. Your leadership skills develop into authentic leadership and for teams you lead, you will see team performance increase.
Most of my clients work in large organizations with the often unspoken demands to conform to some "ideal" kind of leadership skills. My style of coaching leads to self-discovery and self-acceptance. As you know and accept yourself, your natural abilities and individual design begin to take center stage. In this way you can reach your goals without sacrificing your authenticity.
This goes for teams as well. Teams can discover together and practice new levels of effectiveness by understanding each other better and, equally important, by clarifying the shared goals that unite them in a common purpose.
- 12 years as a coach and 21 years as a consultant, facilitator and trainer, worked freelance in the U.S., Switzerland, UK, Australia and Germany specializing in clear communication, building powerful teams and managing information overload.
- Graduated from the Inernational Coach Academy in 2010 and received her PCC coaching certification from the International Coach Federation(ICF) Co-founder of the Coaching Group of Switzerland. Certified in BG5 career coaching and team engineering (mechanics of team success) from the BG5 Business Institute.
- Business experience: Chief Operations Officer (COO) for non-profit organization in California, COO for a consulting group in Texas and Director of Training for a state agency in Texas.
- Master’s degree in Nutrition and Bachelor’s degrees in Chemistry and Psychology
Communication Coach and NLP Master
- Business Communication
- NLP and Advanced Communication Techniques
- Motivational Coaching
- Managing Changes
Born in Italy and raised in a multicultural family, I have appreciated and embraced diversity since I was a child. With my background in business management, I started working for multinational companies across the globe. I worked in Italy, USA, Switzerland. The more I travelled and adapted to new countries and environments, the more I realized two things:
- The first is that change IS possible and it CAN be fun.
- The second is that it does not matter how far you travel, change always starts inside yourself.
In my work, I have met hundreds of people and while I appreciate the distinctiveness of each individual, I also appreciate what we all have things in common. This inspired me to study what motivates us and drives our most intimate behaviors and how can that knowledge be applied to improve people’s lives.
This is what I now do for you. I use my experience from successful changes, my business acumen and some of the most advanced communication techniques, NLP and coaching to help you excel and thrive all the spheres of your life.
Executive Coach for Daring Leaders and Lawyers
- Executive coaching
- Skills for emerging leaders
- Skills for exceptional lawyers
- Transformative habits
- Limiting beliefs
- Coaching sessions in English, French or Spanish
Work isn’t just about a salary or status.
It's actually about you and unlocking your genius.
It's about discovering your Core Values and Strengths and turning
them into an irresistible Leadership Style that represents you.
It's about awakening your Inner Leader and creating an authentic and empowered version of you rather than repeating traditional, conventional and outdated methods.
It's about who you are now and who you are becoming.
A leader who knows how to make life-affirming choices that lead to the fullest expression of themselves. It's why I created The Ultimate Transformation program. A space where you ignite your inner voice, accelerate your growth and most importantly, ensure you’re taking action every single day by creating transformative habits
If you feel that you cannot be yourself at work or that one of
the Six Essential Dimensions of your life is suffering, this is
where our work together begins.
I will be your biggest supporter and accountability partner to ensure you thrive in each dimension without sacrificing any.
Contact me for a complimentary chemistry call to discuss how we can embark on this exciting journey together.
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) - The International Coaching Federation (ICF).
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) - The Co-Active Training Institute (CTI).
- Rapid Transformational Therapy Trainer (TTT) - The Marisa Peer School
- Licensed Rapid Transformational Therapist (LRTT) - The Marisa Peer School
- Bilingual Master of Laws in International and European Law - Universities of Geneva and Basel
- Bachelor of Laws - University of Geneva
- Published Article in 2021: 4 Steps to Finding Yourself
Personal Development and Life Coach
- Personal and Professional Development Coaching
- Life Coaching
- Outdoor Coaching
- On The Move Coaching
You may be at a point where you feel overwhelmed, at a crossroad, stuck or lost. You may have explored every avenue you believe to be available to you. Time to explore coaching.
Coaching encourages and supports you to find the right path for you, to help you live a life fulfilled according to your own values so that you can develop your full personal and professional potential.
As your coach, I create a safe and non-judgmental space for you to feel truly listened to. A space where it is okay to be genuinely you by exploring your values and beliefs. A space where it is okay and safe to unpack what is holding you back. A space where you can establish your ideas, next steps and goals so that you are empowered to grown in your own direction.
The topics that my clients explore during our coaching sessions include identifying values, goal setting, identifying and managing limiting beliefs, increasing self-esteem and confidence, stress management, career changes, integration into a new environment, entrepreneurship as well as implementing healthier habits.
Your personal development is one of the most rewarding investments you may ever make. Take the first step in your personal development journey. Click here to book your complimentary 30-minute exploration call.
- Practitioner Coach Diploma from Noble Manhattan Coaching, endorsed by the ILM and accredited by ICF
- Applied Coaching Competencies Certificate from Noble Manhattan Coaching
- Accredited Practitioner Coach (APC), International Authority for Professional Coaching & Mentoring
- Marketing Certificate from The University of Cape Town
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Event Management from Stenden University
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.), International Hospitality Management from Stenden University